CPR/BLS AND AED (Defibrillator) Training
Only Registered Users are able to view pricing.
Basic Life Support (CPR) courses are 3 hours in duration.
This course covers all aspects of Basic Life Support skills including Adult, Child and Infants.
The course is compliant with ERC and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines and is valid for 1 year. It is suitable for anyone and is particularly useful for all Health Care Professionals including GP’s, Dentists, Nurses etc who need to refresh their skills.
- Introductory First Aid Training
- Fears of First Aid
- Asking Permission to Help
- Scene Safety
- Chain of Survival
- Initial Assessment
- Stop Think Act
- Differences in Child Size
- Face Shields
- Cardiac Arrest
- Adult, Child, Infant CPR
- Adult CPR Hand Over
- Compression Only CPR
- Conscious Adult, Child, Infant Choking
- Unconscious Adult, Child, Infant choking
We provide AED (Defibrillator) training courses which can be delivered on their own or added to another course normally a CPR/ BLS (Basic Life Support) or a First Aid or Emergency First Aid at work course. These courses are particularly useful for anyone who has an AED in their place of work or village or any community responders who will be carrying a defibrillator.
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training.
This course is a minimum of 3 hours in duration and covers all aspects of Basic Life Support and the safe use of an AED.
- Scene safety
- Chain of Survival and DRAB
- Recovery position and initial assessment.
- CPR review
- Choking- Conscious and unconscious.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA)
- The Heart- Normal Heart Rhythm, Ventricular Fibrillation, Asystole.
- AED Introduction, specifics and practice.
- AED use in children.
Min Persons in group: 1
Max Persons in group: 12
Course length: 3 hour